5 Straight Non-Losing Seasons

spneca

Today we got our 81st victory insuring that we will, at worst, finish .500.

We've come a long way!

:beerchug1::beerchug1::beerchug1:

As much *****ing there has been about this team this year, they were picked to be worse than last year's team and they have already matched the 2015 team in wins with 15 left to play. That's a good thing, right?

As much *****ing there has been about this team this year, they were picked to be worse than last year's team and they have already matched the 2015 team in wins with 15 left to play. That's a good thing, right?

That can't be true. At the end of 2015 we were going to lose Chen, Davis, O'Day, Wieters, and Pearce.

What is the easiest way to get a summary of all teams' records since the beginning of 2012?

The Orioles of my youth had the best record since some point in the 1950s for much of the time from when I became a fan in 1971 until the mid 1980s. It would be cool to have another such streak.

Oh man... I was waiting for days to bring this up . In light of the crazy finish I completely forgot. Great reminder.

NEVER FORGET! We were talking about the Gausman game as a playoff atmosphere... IN SEPTEMBER! That never used to happen. We have a good baseball team right now.

Oh man... I was waiting for days to bring this up . In light of the crazy finish I completely forgot. Great reminder.

NEVER FORGET! We were talking about the Gausman game as a playoff atmosphere... IN SEPTEMBER! That never used to happen. We have a good baseball team right now.

52f374c1a96722881746953c5a4da91b?v=1

Winning franchises talk about championships not non-losing seasons.

I understand the sentiment in the post. It's just amazing how low the bar has been set after 15 year in the desert.

This franchise had losing season for fourteen consecutive years. They are not the Cardinals or Giants. They are a winning team over the last five seasons. with two playoff appearances and closing on their third.

Winning franchises talk about championships not non-losing seasons.

I understand the sentiment in the post. It's just amazing how low the bar has been set after 15 year in the desert.

Many fan bases would trade their last 5 seasons for ours in a heartbeat. Winning the World Series has become a total crapshoot with wildcard teams winning as often as teams with much better records and division champions...not like the old days when winning a pennant meant something. Now, just make it to the second wildcard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived