Get OOTP 17 for $1

ArtVanDelay

Wow cool.

I bought OOTP once a few years ago. Haven't played it in a while but happy to get the new version for such a great deal.

My favorite thing to do on there is create a giant custom World Baseball League with major and minor league teams in all the biggest cities in the world. The league building is just as fun or more fun than the actual baseball management part for me. 

Also played OOTP a few years back...

It would be cool if we could set up an OH league. This is exactly the kind of crowd that would truly appreciate the game and I could see lots of people able to join in at this price.

For those on here that are not familiar, this game can be INCREDIBLY detailed, but you can also let the computer do the thinking for you if you choose. 

1 hour ago, Rich Mac said:

It would be cool if we could set up an OH league. This is exactly the kind of crowd that would truly appreciate the game and I could see lots of people able to join in at this price.

For those on here that are not familiar, this game can be INCREDIBLY detailed, but you can also let the computer do the thinking for you if you choose. 

Never played before, but if there is a way to set up an OH league, I'd be interested in playing.

5 hours ago, Rich Mac said:

I've got OOTP 13.

OOTP 17 is a very good game. I've always enjoyed playing in the late 70s and and early 80s but they were my core kid (baseball card) years. It can be a little daunting at first but it's a fun game. I've always enjoyed moving minor league players around and I now sim games to the 6th inning then if close i'll play when the managerial decisions matter more.

Archived