A Take a Month (and Change) In

ReclaimTheCrown

So I doubt anyone is in the mood (I know I'm sure not after having just gotten home from tonight's game), and I'm not sure how bullish I'm currently feeling on my Brach call, but find below some thoughts on where we're at after a month. (Note this was posted before Wednesday's loss in DC). 

https://www.fivefootnothingsports.com/single-post/2017/05/10/The-Orioles-Are-Soaring

Just a friend of a friend's small time baseball blog for which I write a little bit. Figured I'd share. Mods - feel free to move/delete if this is out of bounds for whatever reason. Welcome any thoughts....errors are mine alone.

11 minutes ago, ORIOLE33 said:

Like most people, just don't like losing winnable games in a tight division. 

But considering our record, I'm not really all that down after tonight.

It is rough, but I figure tonight and last night kind of cancel each other out. Really would like to see them get the bull pen in more conventional shape though. 

I'm not too upset. Yeah, we should've got the W. But the Nats are one of the best teams in the game right now. It's nice to see our 25 competing despite the flaws. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season. I think we'll do just fine despite the loss today. I like to believe we've got a resilient group of guys in bmore. 

Archived