What Trades Will the Orioles Make?

weams

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duquette can't make up his mind on going all in and it's just going to end up killing us long term with no real actual success besides a couple wild cards.

Worst possible scenario and sadly, not even remotely surprising.

Duquette is a nothing-burger and we are starting to see why he was totally out of baseball and most likely will be again once he gets canned here.

13 minutes ago, MDtransplant757 said:

Texas gave up got a lotto ticket for Gonzo. We'll get him in FA next year probably. Verlander goes to Houston for a massive haul for Tigers. 

The Verlander trade was an expected haul. His salary and performance is in line for baseball math. I never understood the mindset of him being a salary dump. Houston also really needed to do this deal.

1 minute ago, maybenxtyr said:

The Verlander trade was an expected haul. His salary and performance is in line for baseball math. I never understood the mindset of him being a salary dump. Houston also really needed to do this deal.

He was never a salary dump. He's still a good pitcher. Got 3 of the Astros' top 10 prospects

16 hours ago, ChuckS said:

I think we can all live with Bundy, Gausman, Hellickson, and Miley in the rotation. 

Tillman and Ubaldo need to be out of there and it's insane that they've gotten so many starts this deep into the season when you look at their numbers.  

If we can't get help from outside of the organization I'd look at Aquino and Lucas Long for some September starts. 

I don't know why anyone thinks Hellickson is useful.

Archived