@ #23 Texas, 9/2

ArtVanDelay

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Why being a jerk? 

How am a being a jerk? You corrected something incorrectly. Why would you call anyone a name because you incorrectly told them to calm down & not to exaggerate because you compared the state of Texas to a 45 mile radius around DC? Sounds like an ego thing, Tony. I welcome the debate if you can refrain from calling names.

Enjoy the game.

2 minutes ago, ArtVanDelay said:

More talent overall, yes.  But per capita it has to be close.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2697990-ranking-the-10-states-with-the-most-talent-in-college-football-right-now

No one said per capita. The comment was there is more talent in the DC metro area than anywhere and it's not even close. That's just so ridiculous it's not even worth debating. Is there talent in this area, certainly, but act like the Metro area is the best in the country is just off base and I'm sure not shared by anyone outside of this area. 

1 minute ago, Cumberbundy said:

How am a being a jerk? You corrected something incorrectly. Why would you call anyone a name because you incorrectly told them to calm down & not to exaggerate because you compared the state of Texas to a 45 mile radius around DC? Sounds like an ego thing, Tony. I welcome the debate if you can refrain from calling names.

Enjoy the game.

Telling me to "do baseball" is being a jerk. You are exaggerating, and acting like a jerk to me for no damn reason. suggest you stop.

3 minutes ago, JohnBKistler said:

Crazy game. Did not like going for 2 though. 

Really felt like the momentum was swung with the dumb call to go for two, even though they got the fumble right after. If that point ends up cositing them that will be something Durkin will have to explain. Hopefully it won't matter.

Just now, Tony-OH said:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2697990-ranking-the-10-states-with-the-most-talent-in-college-football-right-now

No one said per capita. The comment was there is more talent in the DC metro area than anywhere and it's not even close. That's just so ridiculous it's not even worth debating. Is there talent in this area, certainly, but act like the Metro area is the best in the country is just off base and I'm sure not shared by anyone outside of this area. 

Well the comment is there is no more talent rich area. By your logic you could compare the DMV to the southeastern United States. You made an error. 

The DC metro area has more talent than any other area of the same size. You can win a national title with the talent in the DMV alone. I have had this conversation with Urban Meyer. You think Hill not starting means he's terrible because you think Pig is an option QB, for some reason.

Youre out of your depth. 

2 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Telling me to "do baseball" is being a jerk. You are exaggerating, and acting like a jerk to me for no damn reason. suggest you stop.

You talking to me like I have no clue, as you continue to display your lack of knowledge, is just funny. Sorry you've got too much ego to have a laugh. 

I am in no need of your suggestions. 

2 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Oh, I agree with you that the overall talent isn't comparable.  There's an enormous amount of talent in the DC/Baltimore area but it's concentrated in that small area.  Obviously nowhere near the scale of Texas or Florida.

Archived