@ #23 Texas, 9/2

ArtVanDelay

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The game being played at 11am helps, but Texas is loaded. If Hills had been an early enrollee I'd think they had a better shot to cover. Piggy is talented, the Oline is very talented, the RBs are talented...I really wish they'd run the option until they got the pieces to compete with the defense they're trying to build. They can't afford quick drives & they'd have the most talented offense to run an option since Nebraska ran it. Lolo is special, I hope McFarland is ready, Turner, Jacobs & Moore are plenty good enough but the front 7 on the defensive side is unlikely to slow Texas much. 

I'm excited for the Opener, I wish Kai had stayed home but I'm glad his dad is gone...

Terps 61

Texas 54

I don't predict losses. We need turnovers & a few big returns. Terps Saturday & Vols Monday, it's finally here!

Same 'ol Maryland football. Run for one yard, Piggy stumbles after looking freaked out then throws a high pass that was tipped for a pick 6. This is the guy after year two that's starting at QB? Guess we can temper our excitement of Kasim Hill if he can't beat this guy out. 5-10 QB don't work in major college football.

Lame! If you are running QB keepers already you know your QB can't throw. Awful. Piggy looks like the running back playing QB that he is. How bad must Hill be that he can't beat this guy out? You get a 4-star QB and he loses out to an option guy who obviously can't throw or read defenses?

Well, at least they didn't fumble or throw a pick 6. Three and out though. This looks like another MD offense that can't compete again decent teams. Not sure why i think Durkin will bring something different. I kinda had that feeling when I heard Piggy was named QB. That told me Durkin didn't do enough to get real QB in here.

Archived