June 10: Birds at Fenway

Why Not?

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, that was a TERRIBLE by pitch Okajima. Huff ripped it, woulda been nice if he could have put that in the seats.

Hopefully we can at least get a sac fly and take the lead here. Although I think its gonna take more than one more to win. I wouldn't mind sticking with Sarfate for the 7th though.

Facts are facts. Either way I'm going to switch the tv from NESN to ABC so I can watch the Celtics.

BTW: My girlfriend lives in Federal Hill and I spend at least 30 days a year in Baltimore. I love the City and love the Fans*.

*Apart from that d-bag 18 year old who threw a full beer at me at OPACY in 2007. That was the Willy Mo Pena Grand Slam game in April.

Yes, that's a dbag game. I was just giving you a hard time 'cause I saw you were from MA. Kind of the online version of throwing a beer on ya. Seriously though, just teasing. ;)

Enjoy the Celtics game, I want this series to go to 7 and make this one of the best finals of all-time and save the NBA. So obviously I kind of want LA to win tonight, but overall I have no preference. I would be very happy for KG & Pierce. OTOH, Phil could get #10... Kobe #4 (1st w/o Shaq). Lots of story lines here.

Archived