June 10: Birds at Fenway

Why Not?

Note to Kevin Millar. You are not a member of the Red Sox anymore, although sometimes I think you believe you are. You do not have to go check on the status of Pedroia after he was hit by the pitch. :cussing:

You didnt read Millars lips closely..he asked Pedroia if he can come over to his place after the game to watch the NBA Finals.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thorne gets way too excited for opposing teams home runs and other big plays. Especially for the Red Sox it seems. He almost seemed disappointed that Beckett was struggling earlier in the game too, like he just couldn't believe it.

Maybe it's just me but I really don't need to hear our announcers going nuts for other teams big plays, I'm already mad enough they just took the lead I don't need Thorne leading the Red Sox cheer on top of that.

Thorne gets way too excited for opposing teams home runs and other big plays. Especially for the Red Sox it seems. He almost seemed disappointed that Beckett was struggling earlier in the game too, like he just couldn't believe it.

Maybe it's just me but I really don't need to hear our announcers going nuts for other teams big plays, I'm already mad enough they just took the lead I don't need Thorne leading the Red Sox cheer on top of that.

Unfortunately I have the Sox feed on mlb.tv. If you think Thorne is bad you should listen to the Rem Dawg. He is absolutely nauseating. :(

I hate when Trembley gives games like this away/ Cab hasn't had it all night.

I hate it when people blame the manager for a pitcher giving up back to back homeruns. Cabrera had gotten out of jams in just about every inning up that point. I'm sure that was his final inning regardless- but to blame the manager for that is ridiculous.

Archived