June 10: Birds at Fenway

Why Not?

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, that's a dbag game. I was just giving you a hard time 'cause I saw you were from MA. Kind of the online version of throwing a beer on ya. Seriously though, just teasing. ;)

Enjoy the Celtics game, I want this series to go to 7 and make this one of the best finals of all-time and save the NBA. So obviously I kind of want LA to win tonight, but overall I have no preference. I would be very happy for KG & Pierce. OTOH, Phil could get #10... Kobe #4 (1st w/o Shaq). Lots of story lines here.

Its all good.

I really don't care if the Sox win or lose tonight. It's only June 10th and there is a lot of baseball to play. Beckett & Oki pitched like garbage.

The Celtics will probably lose tonight. If they pull off the miracle and win then all bets are off.

Yes, that's a dbag game. I was just giving you a hard time 'cause I saw you were from MA. Kind of the online version of throwing a beer on ya. Seriously though, just teasing. ;)

Enjoy the Celtics game, I want this series to go to 7 and make this one of the best finals of all-time and save the NBA. So obviously I kind of want LA to win tonight, but overall I have no preference. I would be very happy for KG & Pierce. OTOH, Phil could get #10... Kobe #4 (1st w/o Shaq). Lots of story lines here.

After living in LA for 9 years and starting out hating the Lakers- I have now gone full circle and am rooting for them in a big way. The calls should definitely at least even out being in LA. The NBA DOES want this game to go at least 6. No doubt about it the home team gets the majority of the close calls- although I will say- it seemed as though anytime a Celtic was touched on Sunday the whistle blow. It got laughable.

The NBA wants a tough series so they can reap this series for all it's worth. The Lakers definetly need to step of the defense though as early on the celtics will be riding their momentum and if they keep hitting 3s like they have been- it could get scary. Win the 1st two at home and the pressure goes right back on the Celtics!

Let's go Lakers! AND ORIOLES! Good to see Safarte in there still.

The thing that impresses me with this ballclub is they work the count really well.

I'm too lazy to look up the P/PA, but Trembley has spoken to this recently saying he prefers the troops to work the count more then they used to. I'm very happy to hear this out of anyone associated with the O's for once.

Archived