June 10: Birds at Fenway

Why Not?

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You have issues dude.

Why does he have issues? Obviousy he's a big Murray fan- and while I didn't hear him rooting for the sox- if he was- that is kind of disheartening. It's bad enough with Ken Singleton and th Yankees- but Eddie too? Those were my two favorite O's growing up and if they arent cheering for the O's that is pretty lame.

edit: although I can understand it at least in Singleton's case

Did anyone here think that this O's team would be .500 at this point of the season?

didn't think we'd be in a 3-way tie with Toronto and NYY at this point that's for sure, so it might be a more interesting question tommorow morning

Why does he have issues? Obviousy he's a big Murray fan- and while I didn't hear him rooting for the sox- if he was- that is kind of disheartening. It's bad enough with Ken Singleton and th Yankees- but Eddie too? Those were my two favorite O's growing up and if they arent cheering for the O's that is pretty lame.

edit: although I can understand it at least in Singleton's case

Eddie played for the Dodgers, Mets and Indians after leaving the O's. That would be 7 seasons.

Eddie wasn't rooting for the Sox.

Eddie played for the Dodgers, Mets and Indians after leaving the O's. That would be 7 seasons.

Eddie wasn't rooting for the Sox.

I miss the part about him playing for the Red Sox? He did start and have his most productive years with the Orioles. He also came back to the O's to reach the 500 HR mark. He's wearing an Orioles uniform in the hall of Fame is he not?

Archived