Dan talking "offers and physicals" with a RF target

interloper

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Dan does know the Orioles only have two proven starting pitchers.  I'm not certain he is aware of this.  If the Orioles are going to sign an outfielder, I would prefer a center fielder and move Jones to RF.  

That is exactly my opinion as well.

3 minutes ago, theobird said:

That is exactly my opinion as well.

Yeah I would much rather he just go out and sign Tillman, Dickey, and Garcia rather than wait to see if a Cobb or Lynn fall within his price range. If some of the top guys decide to go for a one year pillow that would be just what the O's would be looking for.

1 minute ago, El Gordo said:

Yeah I would much rather he just go out and sign Tillman, Dickey, and Garcia rather than wait to see if a Cobb or Lynn fall within his price range. If some of the top guys decide to go for a one year pillow that would be just what the O's would be looking for.

I think Jamie Garcia makes a lot of sense for the O's. 

18 minutes ago, El Gordo said:

I should have been more clear. I was talking about a guy who can play CF, moving Jones to RF. Pitching? We all know we need several additions, no idea how DD plans to make that happen. 

2 minutes ago, theobird said:

I should have been more clear. I was talking about a guy who can play CF, moving Jones to RF. Pitching? We all know we need several additions, no idea how DD plans to make that happen. 

Jones is not moving to RF on his current contract. 

Archived