Who’s our GM & Manager Next Year?

Rene88

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

I thought the problem was Cashman wanted a manager that would go along with what the analytics team wanted him to do.

I haven't heard any of the stuff you are mentioning.

He called Gary Sanchez out for poor receiving skills. It went downhill from there.

2 hours ago, Tx Oriole said:

What do you think of Jim Thome as the O's Manager? 

Sure.  I mean, I've said it here before a billion times.  Whoever the next manager is doesn't matter at all as long as the current ownership and decision makers are in place.  

I mean, Rene88 could be manager.  Seriously, I give zippity sexual hip thrusts as to who they hire next.  I'll be interested cause it's the Orioles but as far as thinking its a great hire or a bad one...it doesn't matter.

2 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

Sure.  I mean, I've said it here before a billion times.  Whoever the next manager is doesn't matter at all as long as the current ownership and decision makers are in place.  

I mean, Rene88 could be manager.  Seriously, I give zippity sexual hip thrusts as to who they hire next.  I'll be interested cause it's the Orioles but as far as thinking its a great hire or a bad one...it doesn't matter.

Well you do have a point.

2 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

Is that still another new form of virtual currency that I don't understand?

Archived