Will Girardi replace Buck?

weams

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine being Girardi and being burned out in NY and then coming to Baltimore, having no resources, an owner who torpedoes deals for good players, fans who spent the last 10 years hating you, a VP who is all up in your business and getting in with the players, and a lacking farm system.

I think he'd rather chill on the couch, thanks.

1 hour ago, interloper said:

Imagine being Girardi and being burned out in NY and then coming to Baltimore, having no resources, an owner who torpedoes deals for good players, fans who spent the last 10 years hating you, a VP who is all up in your business and getting in with the players, and a lacking farm system.

This... Can't see this happening or would want this to happen. I'll take Buck every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

1 hour ago, interloper said:

I agree.  Joe G would never put up with the O's nonsense.  The only way it could be slightly possible would be to pay back the Yankees.

Archived