Colby Rasmus (Update: O's sign him to minor league deal)

Going Underground

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BohKnowsBmore said:

I definitely think some of the local media comments likening him to Snider or other never-wases miss the mark. 

Are these comments made by members of sports media or by fans on other websites? If by media members, I would be interested to hear who has made the comparison.

20 hours ago, Beef Supreme said:

Are these comments made by members of sports media or by fans on other websites? If by media members, I would be interested to hear who has made the comparison.

Media members, trying to remember who exactly (radio) and don't want to say the wrong person.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/24/2018 at 7:38 PM, BohKnowsBmore said:

I definitely think some of the local media comments likening him to Snider or other never-wases miss the mark.  

I think is is just the Talk Show "have a take" guys that say dumb stuff like that to get a response. 

58 minutes ago, weams said:

I think is is just the Talk Show "have a take" guys that say dumb stuff like that to get a response. 

Absolutely.

Much like the worst economists get more air time.  It doesn't play well to say "the economy will likely grow at a 2.5 - 3% rate for the next ten years with some ups and downs."

• 2 months later...

Archived