Ramsus hasn't played since 3/2 (4 straight games)

interloper

27 minutes ago, Aglets said:

Buck has said repeatedly that 'certain guys' won't face Minnesota or division opponents in the spring.  Tillman is clearly one of those guys so you can pretty safely predict he won't be in a real game on 3/13.  Keep on kicking the can.

Tillman isn't going to pitch against the Twins, so it doesn't really seem like that would matter for him.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Let's see if he is in the lineup tomorrow.

Do we know if the opponent's starter is right-handed?

Also we are on the road tomorrow so I'm not sure you can read much into that either way.  Probably a better sign for him if he doesn't have to go.

1 minute ago, Aglets said:

Do we know if the opponent's starter is right-handed?

Also we are on the road tomorrow so I'm not sure you can read much into that either way.  Probably a better sign for him if he doesn't have to go.

Sorry, in an effort to be brief I was unclear.

Let us see if he is in the lineup an ordinary amount for a player of his handedness and tenure before dismissing the idea that something could be amiss with him physically.

Sure.  I would phrase it like this:

If he's riding the bench a lot in home games against right-handed starters then I'd start to get concerned.

BTW it looks like the Jays will be starting Estrada tomorrow so there is a chance Rasmus may go.

Maybe he should play more because he just straight up gave up on a ball in the corner, according to the Jays radio guys, and let a ball drop in for a double (and error), costing the O's some runs. 

Umm.. you wanna make the team or nah? Get it together, guy.

2 minutes ago, interloper said:

Maybe he should play more because he just straight up gave up on a ball in the corner, according to the Jays radio guys, and let a ball drop in for a double (and error), costing the O's some runs. 

Well he did quit last season so it might be a good question.

5 minutes ago, interloper said:

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

He also said he isn't going to play in the minors, so...

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

Like the player in general, but feel like I have to remain skeptical of just about everything relating to him. Is he gonna give up on balls in the regular season? If so, can he take a tongue lashing from Buck and not quit the game? We don't know. 

3 hours ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

He also said he isn't going to play in the minors, so...

It may well be true that he won't play in the minors, but I don't remember him specifically saying this. Do you remember where you saw it?

2 minutes ago, PaulFolk said:

It may well be true that he won't play in the minors, but I don't remember him specifically saying this. Do you remember where you saw it?

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Sure you aren't confusing him with Valencia, who definitely said that and had it written into his deal?

I might have been confusing the two. My apologies, been seeing so many names pop up on the different blogs with stuff.

Rasmus had the hip injury, Valencia was the "no minor leagues for me." Got them switched earlier.

3 hours ago, interloper said:

I was there. It was not at all like they may have said.  There were mistakes on both plays. And one was an error. 

Archived