I WANT ........

ALEXANDER MILLER COBB

ALEXANDER MILLER COBB

ALEXANDER MILLER COBB

ALEXANDER MILLER COBB

ALEXANDER MILLER COBB

ALEXANDER MILLER COBB

o

I'm willing to exclusively refer to him a "my perfect one" if he signs.  Diddy Love Cobby.

o

If anyone knows the town/city where this guy lives, perhaps we can gather several thousand Oriole fans to go there and continually chant his name until he comes outside and takes a bow. 

I'll wear my mask, my rally monkey, and everything.

o

17 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

I WANT ........

ALEXANDER MILLER COBB

ALEXANDER MILLER COBB

ALEXANDER MILLER COBB

ALEXANDER MILLER COBB

ALEXANDER MILLER COBB

ALEXANDER MILLER COBB

o

o

And we may need some of this to get him.

o

I agree with OFFNY, all about Cobb. We don't get him, any glimmer of hope we have..is gone.

I would LOVE to have Dickey, but he said he was going to retire...then he never did. Not sure what is up there. I would be all over that. Innings eater.

13 hours ago, section18 said:

As of 5:30 PM today March 12, 2018 the following players are still available;

Will the Orioles pursue any of these players?

Pitchers - Alex Cobb, Clay Buchholz, Trevor Cahill, John Lackey, Joe Blanton, R.A. Dickey, Matt Garza and Scott Feldman

Position Players - Melky Cabrera, Chris Coghlan, Stephen Drew,  Yunel Escobar,  Matt Holliday, Mark Reynolds, Geovany Soto and Jayson Werth.

If they can't get Cobb I guess we need to consider John Lackey, Clay Buchholz, Trevor Cahill and ?  or Trade for Archer? McHugh?

Are any of these position players needed? Stephen Drew for left handed utility infielder?

Alex Cobb and no to everyone else. They've already made enough scrap heap / reclamation project signings with Rasmus, Tillman, Alvarez, and Valencia. 

4 hours ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Is Jeremy Hellickson still out there?  

If he were willing to sign a minor league deal I'd sign him with an opt out for June 1st. i don't think there is much left with him, but he wasn't as awful as Tillman and he's in the rotation right now.

Archived