TT: Pitching staff just about complete

Tony-OH

1 hour ago, weams said:

Wouldn't surprise me if the O's FO has been working on a deal with Feldman but just like Cobb, no news is really leaking out of the warehouse until all incentives, exact terms etc have been ironed out. I don't think the O's are done this off-season with MILB deals. Feldman may serve well as a emergency starter - long man role. One thing is for sure, I don't trust Wright in the 5th spot to start the season at all. Cobb won't be ready immediately and Tillman is still a question mark so not surprising the O's are still searching.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, O's are Legends said:

Wouldn't surprise me if the O's FO has been working on a deal with Feldman but just like Cobb, no news is really leaking out of the warehouse until all incentives, exact terms etc have been ironed out. I don't think the O's are done this off-season with MILB deals. Feldman may serve well as a emergency starter - long man role. One thing is for sure, I don't trust Wright in the 5th spot to start the season at all. Cobb won't be ready immediately and Tillman is still a question mark so not surprising the O's are still searching.

Cobb wont miss too many starts.

But, you can never have enough SP, thats for sure.

35 minutes ago, backwardsk said:

Araujo makes the club, per Roch Kubatko.

18 minutes ago, weams said:

Thank you for the heads-up.

17 minutes ago, backwardsk said:

Evidently, Buck let O'Day and Givens break the news to him. They pulled him into an office, and he thought that he was in trouble.

o

o

Archived