Frobby

Top 6 teams in the AL:

Boston 19-9

Houston 18-9

Cleveland 18-12

New York 17-12

Baltimore 16-12

Kansas City 16-12

No real meaning to it, but I thought it was interesting that the four teams ahead of us are the four teams everyone is expecting to make the playoffs this year, and then there’s the Orioles.

1 minute ago, Frobby said:

Top 6 teams in the AL:

Boston 19-9

Houston 18-9

Cleveland 18-12

New York 17-12

Baltimore 16-12

Kansas City 16-12

No real meaning to it, but I thought it was interesting that the four teams ahead of us are the four teams everyone is expecting to make the playoffs this year, and then there’s the Orioles.

And Kansas City.

It doesn't mean much.

I had expected the Angels to be the favorite for the fifth spot, following their acquisition of Otani.   Instead, I don’t know what’s been less impressive, his .326 OPS or his 27.00 ERA.    And the team is 12-19.

6 minutes ago, Rene88 said:

Watching Houston play, they seem off the charts amazing. Team to beat but Indians, Yankees and BoSox all very very good.

Tillman will start against the Astros in their home opener. We might want to cancel the season after that.

4 minutes ago, mdbdotcom said:

Tillman will start against the Astros in their home opener. We might want to cancel the season after that.

Lol.  We get curb stomped there every year anyway.  Remember two years ago in a three game series we struck out like 50+ times in a 3 game series. 

The standings matter a little bit this year. Delays the negativity. 

56 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I had expected the Angels to be the favorite for the fifth spot, following their acquisition of Otani.   Instead, I don’t know what’s been less impressive, his .326 OPS or his 27.00 ERA.    And the team is 12-19.

Otani’s spring was crazy bad. It’s going to be an interesting season for the Angels and Otani. 

59 minutes ago, Ohfan67 said:

Otani’s spring was crazy bad. It’s going to be an interesting season for the Angels and Otani. 

Really could not have gone worse. It is possible he will be jack of all trades, master of none. Too bad, the computer autopicked him for my brother's fantasy team. xD

Archived