Ongoing Lineup Thread, 2018

OFFNY

3 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

I would be OK to DFA Pedro too. Whatever it takes to get Trumbo out of RF. Trading Trumbo would work too.

It is strange as bad as team is no one has been DFAd.  Even Tillman couldn't get himself DFAd.   If. I were in charge Valencia,  Pedro,  Tillman,  Wright,  Satender all would have been waived.   

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

(vs. WHITE SOX, 5/24)

OPPOSING PITCHER

Lucas Frost Giolito - RHP )) (0-1, 6.00 ERA) ) *

* )) Leads the Major Leagues in Walks (34) and Hit Batsmen (9)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

o

o

Golito ceded 4 free passes (3 Walks and 1 hit Batsman) in only 1.33 Innings Pitched.

54 Pitches )(27 )Strikes, )27 )Balls.)

o

o

BALTIMORE O  RIOLES )))))))) (vs. DEVIL RAYS, 5/26) 

Trey Mancini - 1B

Adam Jones - CF

Manny Machado - SS

Jonathan Schoop - 2B

Danny Valencia - 3B

Chris Davis - DH

Joey Rickard - RF

Andrew Susac - C

Craig Gentry - LF

A.B.C. - RHP )) (2-5, 4.72 ERA)

OPPOSING PITCHER 

Ryne Thomas Stanek - RHP )) (0-0, 5.40 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

o

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

The only thing that comes to mind is that Buck hates Kim.

You can't make much of a case that Sisco has looked good, but he's looked better than Susac.

Rookie needs to be able to take his bumps.  .684 OPS isn't horrible and he has been pretty good behind the plate. No reason that he should be splitting time evenly with a career backup.  

Another situation, where Buck's act is getting tired. Now maybe he plans to play Sisco the next five games in a row and wants to give him a breather.  Doubt it though. 

3 minutes ago, ChuckS said:

Two days in a row for Susac with a RHP on the mound?  Is Sisco okay?

Yesterday the "real" starter was a lefty, Yarbrough.   Romo was only going one inning.  And Buck knew it. 

I don't know who the real starter is today, after Stanek.  Maybe it's another lefty, and maybe Buck knows that.

Just now, SteveA said:

Yesterday the "real" starter was a lefty, Yarbrough.   Romo was only going one inning.  And Buck knew it. 

I don't know who the real starter is today, after Stanek.  Maybe it's another lefty, and maybe Buck knows that.

Fair enough.  Sisco needs to learn to hit lefties at some point too though.  No time to learn like the present and when we are 17 games below .500. 

Archived