Adam Jones - "Hopefully we can go 20-4..."

TonySoprano

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Ripken said:

....and they'd be 28-27.

If they reach .500 again this season it will go down as one of the most amazing comebacks in all of MLB history, regardless of when it happens.

Do I think it will happen? Hell no.

1 hour ago, allquixotic said:

If they reach .500 again this season it will go down as one of the most amazing comebacks in all of MLB history, regardless of when it happens.

Do I think it will happen? Hell no.

Frankly, I'd be surprised if this team won much more than 50 games. As has been said elsewhere, I'm sure at some point they'll on some kind of 15-10 "tear" and look like they're on the verge of respectability to close things out maybe as some bats heat up. 

That said, where in the world were the 7 runs the last two games? 

3 hours ago, HokieOs said:

Frankly, I'd be surprised if this team won much more than 50 games. As has been said elsewhere, I'm sure at some point they'll on some kind of 15-10 "tear" and look like they're on the verge of respectability to close things out maybe as some bats heat up. 

That said, where in the world were the 7 runs the last two games? 

This team isn't going to have a 15-10 stretch with Buck as the manager.  With the current manager and players they won't win 40 games.  

On 5/8/2018 at 10:41 PM, OFFNY said:

o

(MAY 8th)

The Orioles need to go on a 20-game winning streak starting tomorrow in order to attain that 20-4 streak.

o

o

They beat the Royals tonight.

1 down, 19 to go.

o

o

(MAY 8th)

The Orioles need to go on a 20-game winning streak starting tomorrow in order to attain that 20-4 streak.

o

23 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

They beat the Royals tonight.

1 down, 19 to go.

o

o

They beat the Royals again.

That's 2.

o

o

(MAY 8th)

o

o

3 down, 17 to go.

o

Archived