Joseph Optioned to Norfolk (Booo!)

Legend_Of_Joey

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Lucky_13 said:

Wonder if this is Duquette's way of getting Buck to play Sisco everyday

Kinda like when he DFA's Teagarden 

This is what I think and what I hope. Sisco is the future and needs everyday at bats, we aren't winning so play him 

Caleb is old and has been a bad player.  I am surprised it has taken so long.  First Satander and then Joseph.  The team looks like it has finally started to care about performance,. Next Wright and Pedro should be let go.  If we get rid of enough dead wood we could become a .500 team.

Small sample size and it's AAA but .424 OBP for Susac this year versus .203 for Caleb.

So many duds on the roster to open the year this season. All the Rule Vers, Tillman, Wright, Joseph, Gentry, Rasmus, Davis.

3 minutes ago, atomic said:

Caleb is old and has been a bad player.  I am surprised it has taken so long.  First Satander and then Joseph.  The team looks like it has finally started to care about performance,. Next Wright and Pedro should be let go.  If we get rid of enough dead wood we could become a .500 team.

That's the last thing I want

1 minute ago, Finisher said:

Small sample size and it's AAA but .424 OBP for Susac this year versus .203 for Caleb.

So many duds on the roster to open the year this season. All the Rule Vers, Tillman, Wright, Joseph, Gentry, Rasmus, Davis.

At least Gentry can play defense.  The rest of the guys provide nothing.

3 minutes ago, atomic said:

The draft is a crap shoot.  See no reason to watch a bunch of sub replacement players with no potential on a MLB team.  

I don't think the comment is about tanking for better picks, it's about not being close enough to a wild card so the team does the sensible thing and trades everyone anywhere near free agency.

Archived