July 27 @ Nats

Dr. FLK

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it's where the camera is... when I went to Nat's Park last month I noticed how high it was and I think that's what the problem is. I mean the angle is just ridiculous.

Maybe, but if he started slightly zoomed and tracked the ball better, it wouldn't seem quite as bad. But he (or possibly she) stays all the way back until it's clear what fielder is taking it...but by the time they have it.

My wife just said that watching Cabrera at the plate was "like watching Frankenstein bat.'

Maybe, but if he started slightly zoomed and tracked the ball better, it wouldn't seem quite as bad. But he (or possibly she) stays all the way back until it's clear what fielder is taking it...but by the time they have it.

My wife just said that watching Cabrera at the plate was "like watching Frankenstein bat.'

That's an insult to Frankenstein.

Hey Sutton...shut up, there's a game being played.

i cannot stand announcers...they go on tangents about everything about baseball. If i wanted to hear tangents about things other than baseball...i would talk to the old lady.

i cannot stand announcers...they go on tangents about everything about baseball.

It's worse with this double color man thing. It wasn't that bad when Thorne was the O's contingent, but Hunter won't cut off either Buck or Sutton...so Sutton just prattled on and on about...Hell, I don't even know, but it wasn't that relevant while the game went on not being called.

Archived