Preseason win prediction versus now

OriolesMagic83

How did you feel about the O's during the preseason/spring training?  What record did you think the O's would end up with?  What did you think would be the O's weak spot?  What record do you think the O's will end up with now?

I thought the O's were a below .500 team in the preseason.  I thought their rotation wouldn't hold up over a full year and predicted about 75 wins.  I predicted that Tillman would be horrible, but expected Cobb to be at least average if healthy.  I thought the offense would hit a lot of homers and struggle to score runs.  I thought the offense would be a little below average.  I felt that Davis would have a slight bounce back year with an OPS in the low 700s.  ?  I expected Hays to force his way to the majors by now.  I thought the bullpen would be better than average.

Even though I had a negative view of the O's this season, I didn't expect this debacle.  Its hard for me to wrap my head around the O's being as bad or worse than teams that aren't even trying to win like the Rays, White Sox, Royals, Marlins, and Padres.  I believe that only winning 55 games (and losing 105+ games) is a possibility.  I didn't think this was possible even in April because of all the teams tanking.  

Archived