Fahey Needs to Go..NOW!

JDBirds10

And never be brought back up or start another game at shortstop again. That is the worst Major League player I think I have ever seen. He's about as built as my 10 year old brother and can't hit the ball out of the infield. Bynum's back up, and Bynum can't hit the ball much better but at least he brings a little bit more then Fahey who is just absolutely pathetic.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And never be brought back up or start another game at shortstop again. That is the worst Major League player I think I have ever seen. He's about as built as my 10 year old brother and can't hit the ball out of the infield. Bynum's back up, and Bynum can't hit the ball much better but at least he brings a little bit more then Fahey who is just absolutely pathetic.

I agree he's not the best player and is even a below average player, but don't call him pathetic. What has he ever done wrong? He's worked his butt off and is among the best baseball players in the world for even reaching the majors, which is something most of us here could only have dreamed of. I'd rather see a better shortstop than him too, but Fahey is far from "absolutely pathetic."

Dude, you are just noticing how skinny Fahey is? Why are you saying this now? Give the guy a break, like everyone else said he is doing his best. He is actually easy to watch defensively compared to everyone else we've had this season.

I agree he's not the best player and is even a below average player, but don't call him pathetic. What has he ever done wrong? He's worked his butt off and is among the best baseball players in the world for even reaching the majors, which is something most of us here could only have dreamed of. I'd rather see a better shortstop than him too, but Fahey is far from "absolutely pathetic."

:agree:

I hope I was 1/4th this on target at post 200 as CharileC107 is...hell, I hope I'm 1/4th that on target today! Great post.

Give the guy a break. He hits like he is swinging a rolled up newspaper but he is better than average defensively. Watch him turn the DP. Our SS situation is bad so if he makes the plays I can live with that. Your post on Fahey make him sound like he is a serial killer. Give the guy a break, the anger is overboard.

These over reactionary SS threds need to stop..NOW!!

I feel bad for Fahey. I bet he wouldn't get nearly the amount of flack he does on here if he wasn't built the way he is.

Agreed. He can play SS. These guys would have run the Blade (Belanger) out of town before he became the best defensive SS I have ever seen. The man plays hard. He is thin with a baby face but if he makes the plays and turns the DP anything he hits will be a bonus.

Archived