15 Consecutive American League Losses

SteveA

1 hour ago, birdwatcher55 said:

Stay the course boys for #1 pick.:)

Man, I hope so! We better get something out of this miserable season. Bobby Witt Jr. sounds like a nice consolation prize.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, oriolediehard said:

My question is:  How can the O's draw over 38,000 fans today with this team?  Why would Angelos do anything to improve with with fans packing the stadium?   I just don't get it.  All I can say is boooooooooooo! to the fans.

It was Hawaiian shirt giveaway day.  Otherwise they would have been lucky to draw 20,000 fans in that weather.

12 minutes ago, oriolediehard said:

My question is:  How can the O's draw over 38,000 fans today with this team?  Why would Angelos do anything to improve with with fans packing the stadium?   I just don't get it.  All I can say is boooooooooooo! to the fans.

Dg9YQ5EUcAAr-oX.jpg

On 6/28/2018 at 6:24 PM, SteveA said:

We last beat an American League team on Friday night, May 25th, the Friday before Memorial Day ........ that was 34 days ago.

We have lost 15 straight to AL teams (while going 6-8 vs the NL in that stretch.)

If we don't beat the Angels tomorrow or Saturday, we will be the first team in MLB history to go winless against their own league for a full calendar month in which baseball was played the entire month.

o

(vs. ANGELS, 7/01)

1 consecutive win against American League teams.

o

Archived