O's to call up Ryan Meisinger and Paul Fry

wildcard

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, amdcpus said:

Yeah I would have DFAed Chris Lee over him.

12 minutes ago, Lucky_13 said:

It baffles me why he's still on the 40. Nothing more then an organizational guy at this point

Chris Lee, Chris Tillman, Andrew Susac to name 3. 

Rasmus and Peterson are also taking up spots.

Kudos to the Orioles for allowing Corban to spend a few days in the majors with his brother and for giving other teams an opportunity to consider him when it became clear he was buried in the minors. 

Just now, Dale said:

Kudos to the Orioles for allowing Corban to spend a few days in the majors with his brother and for giving other teams an opportunity to consider him when it became clear he was buried in the minors. 

Yeah, he'll probably be picked up by some team.

5 minutes ago, wildcard said:

Wow, O'Day in gone for 60 days with a hamstring strain.   Must be a bad one.

Grade 2. About an 8 week recovery, which puts him in August. Then a throwing program which takes about 2-3 weeks to get back to strength. So that's about Septmeber. Best just to shut it down.

20 minutes ago, Dale said:

He won't be claimed. He still can go. 

1 minute ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Grade 2. About an 8 week recovery, which puts him in August. Then a throwing program which takes about 2-3 weeks to get back to strength. So that's about Septmeber. Best just to shut it down.

I think he is having the surgery. Out for the season. 

8 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

But what about the stretch run?

4 minutes ago, Kaven5 said:

DL Hall, Oriole's 2017 first pick , is winless 0-5 this year. And Cody Sedlock, 2016 first pick, has been hurt since last July.

Seriously this has to be a joke, wins mean nothing. He has a very solid 3.43 ERA at Delmarva this year in 10 starts. I can't believe someone would actually think wins are a good metric to evaluate a pitcher, wow.

6 minutes ago, Kaven5 said:

DL Hall, Oriole's 2017 first pick , is winless 0-5 this year. And Cody Sedlock, 2016 first pick, has been hurt since last July.

Since it looks like Hall is starting and it looks like they only want him to pitch 4 innings it is going to be hard for him to get a win. 

Archived