How can I get autographs?

Barnaby Graves

4yiugM4.jpg

I took my dad to the Father's Day game at the Yard and upgraded our seats to row 2 behind home plate.  I'm a photographer and got a lot of good shots, especially this one of the National Anthem which is a favorite.

I would love to make a big metal print of this and get signatures of the guys in the picture to give to my dad.  Does anyone have recommendations of how I can pull that off?  Do players still go to signing events?  I live in New Jersey and would like to get them all at once if possible.  I don't know how realistic this is.  Can anyone give me tips?  Thanks very much in advance.

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

Show your boobs.

Oh, wait.  

Hey man, that's a good shot!  Through the net and everything!  

I would first try fan fest.  I only got one of my photos ever autographed, it was by Markakis at a signing event in his 2nd year I think.  

Won't be until next January, so Machado, Jones and Gentry won't be there.

Contact the team, explain that it was a special day for you and your father and that you don't intend to put the photo on eBay or anything. The team's PR staff might be willing to get those guys to sign a print of your photo.  

I'd suggest you reach out directly to Adam Jones through social media.  It's a great pic and a great gift to your Dad, so he may be willing to help you out.

Or, you said you live in Jersey - the team is playing in Philly the next 2 nights - if you could bring it early enough to talk to one of the guys during batting practice, they might hook you up there.

37 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

If you are unable to get to a Bowie game, let me know. I can help you get Corban Joseph.

Don't laugh at this, I would be happy just to get Corban Joseph.  My dad would be happy for just the framed picture alone, any autographs at all would make him ecstatic.

And by the way I hugely appreciate all of you gents weighing in, I am seriously thinking about how to do this and sincerely thank you for the time in helping me figure something out.

21 hours ago, Barnaby Graves said:

4yiugM4.jpg

I took my dad to the Father's Day game at the Yard and upgraded our seats to row 2 behind home plate.  I'm a photographer and got a lot of good shots, especially this one of the National Anthem which is a favorite.

I would love to make a big metal print of this and get signatures of the guys in the picture to give to my dad.  Does anyone have recommendations of how I can pull that off?  Do players still go to signing events?  I live in New Jersey and would like to get them all at once if possible.  I don't know how realistic this is.  Can anyone give me tips?  Thanks very much in advance.

Todd Olszewski is team photographer for the Orioles. Since you are a photograph maybe give him a call and maybe he can help. 

Archived