The Return of Felix

tntoriole

Hey, if we are trading Jones or Valencia and Rasmus is gone....I think it is high time that we pursue the Return of Felix  Pie

Felix, since last seen, has continued to play baseball in almost every corner of the globe.   This year, however, he has been playing for the Leon Bravos of the AAA Mexican League. 

Hey, Dan...put down editing your resume for just a minute and read this thread  and then get over that border to Mexico (make sure you are careful getting back)....Felix is raking for the Leon Bravos of the AAA Mexican League...he led the league in first half- 46 games with 70 hits, 10 home runs... 

.376/ .439/ .608/ 1.046

Heck, man....I would rather go see the return of Felix this summer than much of anything else we got running around out there.  

7 minutes ago, esmd said:

Why don't we bring back Jack Cust and Jay Gibbons, too?

Smh.

They are not playing anywhere... Cust stopped in 2012 and Gibbons in 2011.  Felix is still a player.  Tearing up the Mexican League.  Let's get him from the Bravos to the Birdos!!   

5 minutes ago, spiritof66 said:

Travis Snider (age 30) and Lew Ford (41) lead the Long Island Ducks in RBIs. Snider leads the team in HRs.

http://baseball.pointstreak.com/team_stats.html?teamid=3609&seasonid=31284&view=batting&bset=0&orderby=avg

Ford doubles as the Ducks' hitting coach. We sure could use some help there. 

Now Lew and Felix would be a summer to remember.  Travis does nothing for me though.  I think last place teams should be allowed to expand the 25 man before all the teams do so in September. 

2 minutes ago, tntoriole said:

Now Lew and Felix would be a summer to remember.  Travis does nothing for me though.  I think last place teams should be allowed to expand the 25 man before all the teams do so in September. 

Some promotions:

Throw Stuff at Lew Ford Night

Felix Pie Travel Bag Night, with stickers from the countries where Felix has played

19 minutes ago, spiritof66 said:

Some promotions:

Throw Stuff at Lew Ford Night

Felix Pie Travel Bag Night, with stickers from the countries where Felix has played

Pie Night at the Yard...Apple, cherry, blueberry and a whipped cream version to use to Pie your friend after the game...maybe Boog could get together a BBQ meat pie...

Archived