John Angelos and Adam Jones dined, discussed Orioles and the community of Baltimore's future

Greg Pappas

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm very interested at what a return would be for AJ.  I guess a lot depends on who is paying for AJ.  Maybe someone like Nick Maton or Jonathan Guzman from Philly? Would asking for Kyle Young or McKenzie Mills be too much? Might not even be a top 30 guy.

If it ends up being Cleveland, I hope its for someone like Luis Oviedo or Marcos Gonzalez.

11 minutes ago, Sir_Loin said:

Just found out Adam is planning to accept a deal to Philly. Good friends with Santana who he golfs with each year in the DR at Ortiz’s classic. Familiar with Hunter, Arrieta, and all FO staff. Philly also is not far from the estate he moved into last month here in Baltimore.

stay tuned

11 minutes ago, Sir_Loin said:

All this is assuming Os agree to a deal with Philly. My post was to point out that Adam will not use his 10/5 to block a philly deal if completed.

Any word on the caliber/tier of prospect(s) being discussed? I'm assuming the Orioles would be looking at two players of the B/C variety.

Just now, Roll Tide said:

Id like to get Suarez and a lottery ticket from the Phil’s 

or Civale and a ticket from Cleveland 

I'd love for him to go to Philly too. Or the Yankees. Or even the Diamondbacks. I think it will be fun to see him play for a winner again. 

Archived