Roster moves (Trade Deadline Edition)

Legend_Of_Joey

Well now....

Schoop and Gausman are gone. Now they need to be replaced. O'Day was on the 60 Day DL, so he didn't impact anything but salary.

Means and Valera seem the 2 most likely to take their spots. This system is bare of infielders that are ready, so Valera makes sense unless they say "hey Adrian Marin, you seem good!"

I just saw Villar is coming back in the trade. He is on a rehab assignment now, which doesn't seem like a good thing.

Means has been the most dominant pitcher in the upper minors for the Tide lately, so he fits best to me.

4 minutes ago, Lucky_13 said:

Think they can get players to New York before game time? 

I agree on Means. Can Dosch play 2nd?

Dosch hasn't played 2nd at all.

Not sure how close he is to coming back, but Wilkerson could play there.

Villar and his injury too are the wildcard.

41 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Well now....

Schoop and Gausman are gone. Now they need to be replaced. O'Day was on the 60 Day DL, so he didn't impact anything but salary.

Means and Valera seem the 2 most likely to take their spots. This system is bare of infielders that are ready, so Valera makes sense unless they say "hey Adrian Marin, you seem good!"

I just saw Villar is coming back in the trade. He is on a rehab assignment now, which doesn't seem like a good thing.

Means has been the most dominant pitcher in the upper minors for the Tide lately, so he fits best to me.

Just wondering how long does it take from the 3A club to Baltimore? 

Archived