2008 Home Run Derby

PrivateO

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of Jeter... I actually don't hate Mo Rivera anymore. Opening Day 2005 vs. the Sox in Fenway, the Boston fans booed all of the Yankees mercilessly, then cheered for Rivera becasue of the games he blew in the previous ALCS. Instead of being a jerk, he smiled, laughed a little bit, and tipped his cap. Classy move on his part, plus he's just really really good.

With all the Yankees-Red Sox love you can handle. ;)

Unfortunately. That's ok though... I don't mind the Sox. My girl is from Boston and my brother's favorite team is the Red Sox. It's bad karma for me to root against them unless they're playing us.

That party foul thread was really getting good... I hope I didn't take it too far.

Nah... that's thread is good shtuff. ;) I'm damn embarrassed I don't have a story to tell. which doesn't involve me and my own :puke: ...

:wedge:

Unfortunately. That's ok though... I don't mind the Sox. My girl is from Boston and my brother's favorite team is the Red Sox. It's bad karma for me to root against them unless they're playing us.

Their fans are actually 10X more obnoxious than Yankees fans are now.

That's right. I said it.

Tip for ESPN. Baseball players don't have the nicest language. Try not to give live mic unless you don't mind getting fined from the FCC.

And they really don't have the nicest language when they're standing at the plate.

Archived