The Victor Victor Mesa/Sandy Gaston thread

Luke-OH

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, TonySoprano said:

There are rules here? Oh, no. There are no rules here.
captial-punishment-6.jpg

Don't understand how there are at least 3 VVM threads at the same time.  Just sayin'

Greg wanted to make a poll. As you and I know, merging with polls has its obstacles. 

I started this post and someone named Chito on here has highjacked it or something because it shows his name as starting it. There is no way to get support on here. When you try the support button  or contact nothing appears. Is this someone from Miami?

1 hour ago, section18 said:

I started this post and someone named Chito on here has highjacked it or something because it shows his name as starting it. There is no way to get support on here. When you try the support button  or contact nothing appears. Is this someone from Miami?

It looks like the two threads on the Miami showcase were merged, the one started a couple of weeks ago stating that the showcase would happen, and the one started the day of the event, I'm assuming by you. Guessing when they merge all of the posts are folded in chronologically. I do not believe this is a case of hijacking by anyone from or not from Miami. Just a housekeeping thing.

12 hours ago, section18 said:

weams AT orioleshangout Dot COM

13 hours ago, section18 said:

Looks like it was started by  me now.  Take this as a life lesson. 

Archived