Rumors and News

oriolediehard

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

As bad as Sisco was last season, Susac was even worse and LEFT THE TEAM. He shouldn't even be on the roster come Opening Day, if not the New Year. He pulled a Rasmus in Norfolk.

He was injured at the time.   He didn’t handle it well but I’m not sure we know the full story.    Maybe you do, you’re more plugged in to what goes on in the minors.    

4 minutes ago, Frobby said:

He was injured at the time.   He didn’t handle it well but I’m not sure we know the full story.    Maybe you do, you’re more plugged in to what goes on in the minors.    

Only thing I know is that he refused to report for his rehab stuff and instead flew back home to Cali.

7 hours ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Only thing I know is that he refused to report for his rehab stuff and instead flew back home to Cali.

Probably mad that he wasn’t really given an opportunity by the old coaching staff. Not saying Buck was wrong, just why rehab in September when you can heal up for next season with another team?

8 hours ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

He was put on the restricted list on August 28 and removed from it two weeks later. Since the team didn't take him off the 40-man roster, I'm assuming they discussed the matter with him and were satisfied that he should remain on the team. Perhaps there were personal matters involved that are none of the public's business.

He has a hard time staying healthy, but he might be the best catcher on the roster right now.

1 hour ago, mdbdotcom said:

He was put on the restricted list on August 28 and removed from it two weeks later. Since the team didn't take him off the 40-man roster, I'm assuming they discussed the matter with him and were satisfied that he should remain on the team. Perhaps there were personal matters involved that are none of the public's business.

He has a hard time staying healthy, but he might be the best catcher on the roster right now.

UH OH - HERE WE GO AGAIN!  (Caps not intended ? )  But I guess by that "might" qualifier, Sisco and Wynnie may also be.  Would you care to give a more resounding description e. g., " IMO, Susac IS the best catcher on the roster, if he could only stay healthy." (with link to stats)?

Edit:  If you consider this "trolling", I will gladly retract my attempt at a joke.  ⚾:deadhorse:

22 minutes ago, bobmc said:

UH OH - HERE WE GO AGAIN!  (Caps not intended ? )  But I guess by that "might" qualifier, Sisco and Wynnie may also be.  Would you care to give a more resounding description e. g., " IMO, Susac IS the best catcher on the roster, if he could only stay healthy." (with link to stats)?

Edit:  If you consider this "trolling", I will gladly retract my attempt at a joke.  ⚾:deadhorse:

Annie Oakley might be the best catcher on the team. 

3 minutes ago, mdbdotcom said:

Annie Oakley might be the best catcher on the team. 

She did start that "faux eyewear" trendy sunglass biz that is still the "bomb".  I like her chances, @Legend_Of_Joey's ire be damned!  btw - OH whipping boy - "weak hitting, bad-framing Jahweh" is still on the market.

Archived