Could we see changes to MASN? Please?

interloper

7 minutes ago, wildbillhiccup said:

Can we coax Steve Buckhantz away from the Wizards? I'd love to see how he applies "dagger!" to the baseball world. ;)

Probably after a first inning 3 run bomb given up by Bundy in 2019 ...... ⚾.  Knowing full well that Nunez will be sitting on a "room service" BP FB that he will "buggy whip" into the bleachers.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TonySoprano said:

I used to call him Michael Rug-Head - obvious toup on that dude. ?

Hey hey no "rug* shaming" on the OH!  Bully!  (whoops!  can you say that to Ants without first chatting with the consigliere?)  I take it back and kneel and kiss the ring!

*  Does JP wear one?

13 minutes ago, bobmc said:

Probably after a first inning 3 run bomb given up by Bundy in 2019 ...... ⚾.  Knowing full well that Nunez will be sitting on a "room service" BP FB that he will "buggy whip" into the bleachers.

MASN Roch brings the fire today with an interview with Sig. 

4 hours ago, interloper said:

Unfathomable take right here.

The grass is always greener. I am sure after several years Ben, people would tire of him as well.  I watch the opposing teams broadcasts of Oriole's game a lot and I don't see any of them as being better.  Well except Ken Singleton.  I think he is pretty interesting. 

5 hours ago, atomic said:

The grass is always greener. I am sure after several years Ben, people would tire of him as well.  I watch the opposing teams broadcasts of Oriole's game a lot and I don't see any of them as being better.  Well except Ken Singleton.  I think he is pretty interesting. 

That makes sense because I absolutely cannot stand Ken Singleton.

17 hours ago, Orioles1954 said:

The game has passed by Tom Davis and Dave Johnson. "Wall to Wall Baseball" is unbearable.

I enjoy both Tom and Dave, and I especially enjoy the fact that they are both life long Marylander's and Oriole Fans.

One thing that used to make the show great was when they allowed fans to call into the show. They stopped doing that a few years ago and went to reading tweets or emails. Really took down the entertainment level a peg IMO.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived