Hyde: New O’s Manager

Rene88

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2018/12/orioles-hire-brandon-hyde-as-manager.html

“After conducting an intensive search, I believe that we have found the ideal leader for the next era of Orioles baseball.” 

“Brandon’s deep background in player development and Major League coaching, most recently helping to shape the Cubs into a world champion, has thoroughly prepared him for this job and distinguished him throughout our interview process. I look forward to introducing him to our fans next week and to working together with him to build the next great Orioles team.”

1 hour ago, weams said:

http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2018/12/orioles-hire-brandon-hyde-as-manager.html

“After conducting an intensive search, I believe that we have found the ideal leader for the next era of Orioles baseball.” 

“Brandon’s deep background in player development and Major League coaching, most recently helping to shape the Cubs into a world champion, has thoroughly prepared him for this job and distinguished him throughout our interview process. I look forward to introducing him to our fans next week and to working together with him to build the next great Orioles team.”

Weams, I can't believe they did not hire a woman. My wife sent in a resume and never even got a call back....I joke, I joke...couldn't resist. Let's hope Hyde is still around when they start winning!

2 minutes ago, Diehard_O's_Fan said:

Brandon is now the youngest Orioles manager since Johnny Oates. I wonder if Mike was purposely looking for a younger manager. I am very excited to see what Brandon can do.

I think he was looking for an analytically inclined one and they tend to be younger.

Archived