What can bring the fans back?

AceKing

15 minutes ago, NashLumber said:

The O's have allowed fans to bring your own food for some time. We don't load up on the concession stand stuff, though I almost always have one hot dog. Our family has picked up a box of chicken quite a few times, often from that local chain that doubles as a convenience store like Sheetz (don't know why I'm blanking on it - but I'm not from MD). And we've brought  our own water in but leave room to buy a beer or sometimes a mixed drink from that rooftop bar. 

Royal Farms?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, NashLumber said:

The O's have allowed fans to bring your own food for some time. We don't load up on the concession stand stuff, though I almost always have one hot dog. Our family has picked up a box of chicken quite a few times, often from that local chain that doubles as a convenience store like Sheetz (don't know why I'm blanking on it - but I'm not from MD). And we've brought  our own water in but leave room to buy a beer or sometimes a mixed drink from that rooftop bar. 

1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

Royal Farms?

Yes, that's it. I kept wanting to type Holly Farms, but I knew that was wrong. After dropping MASN this winter, the oft repeated brands are slipping from my memory (save National Lumber aka NashLumber - that one sticks). 

5 hours ago, AceKing said:

This is a difficult question, obviously, and is likely a combination of many things, but a very important question.

I get a 13 gamer every year, and some days are better than others, but there has been a lack of energy at the stadium for the past 2 years it seems.  Maybe winning does cure all, but that is unlikely for a while.  New guys have to build new fans, and that will take time and hustle.

I am hoping they eventually take a page from the Ravens and lower concessions for everyone.

They need to improve the sound system and make the music and chants more fun and engaging...

Winning will obviously help...

Two words. Free beer. We're gonna need it to numb the pain for the next 3 -5 years. 

8 hours ago, waroriole said:

If you’ve never been to Baltimore why would you even care about Eskay and Natty boh? Also, why won’t your wife let you go to Baltimore?

My wife can’t handle planes and we never want to be apart. So unless something surprising happens, i won’t go without her and she won’t go so that’s that.

regarding the traditional Hot Dog and Beer, who wouldn’t miss them? I love that OPACY hasn’t been changed to Bayer Asprin field or Kia Motors Park.

It’s tradition, and I hate it when tradition is tossed in favor of a few extra bucks.

9 hours ago, Philip said:

regarding the traditional Hot Dog and Beer, who wouldn’t miss them? I love that OPACY hasn’t been changed to Bayer Asprin field or Kia Motors Park.

It’s tradition, and I hate it when tradition is tossed in favor of a few extra bucks.

1) So you do have a price.

2) I wonder how many acronyms have become hallowed traditions?

Archived