2019 Promotions Schedule

TonySoprano

Call it nostalgia pandering, call it honoring a team that didn't actually make the playoffs, call it whatever you want, I don't care.  I'm just elated that the PR department at the Orioles decided to acknowledge the '89 team, and make such a big deal about it that they put it on a shirt.

24 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

Orioles Bird Nutcracker,  Dashboard Hula Bird, Orioles Sherpa Blanket are among other highlights. No bobbleheads of current players this year, got to be the first time in 15 years, or however long it has been since bobbleheads came back.

Well this is sort of a player booblehead. I think they will add some based on what players stay. Says many more theme and other nights to come.

Fans can upgrade by purchasing a Star Wars Night Theme Night package that includes a Trey Mancini and BB-8 bobblehead.

More details on each Theme Night, and dates for additional events, including WWE Night, Nurse Appreciation Week, Lax Night, Brunch at the Ballpark and the University Night series, will be announced at a later date.

One thing i did not notice that i just saw. Kids  Cheer Free is back..

Kids Cheer Free is back for 2019

Bring Your Kids Ages 9 and under to Oriole Park for Free! For each regularly-priced individual game Upper Deck ticket purchased, adults can add up to two additional free Upper Deck tickets valid for use only by children age nine and under.

https://www.mlb.com/orioles/fans/kids/cheer-free?partnerId=ed-13336148-1128568243

One current player.

May 4 | Star Wars™ Night

Two package options:

1. Exclusive Pregame Party + Exclusive Trey & BB-8 Bobblehead and Game Ticket

2. Exclusive Trey & BB-8 Bobblehead and Game Ticket

Plus, the first 20,000 fans 15 & over will receive a Star Wars® Night BB-8 Beanie

https://www.mlb.com/orioles/tickets/specials?partnerId=ed-13336148-1128568243

Archived