Anyone have video of yesterday’s Bomb Mountcastle hit against Blake Snell?

Pikes1000

Have not seen it. But I’m wondering why Mountcastle is still in big league camp?  He 100% should be, but it goes against the way we’ve demoted the rest of the position prospects. 

I know Davis and Trumbo our banged up, and we need to get Mancini ready for OD LF, but couldn’t another player (Nunez) cover 1st?  

What message does it send to Hays and Diaz?

1 hour ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Have not seen it. But I’m wondering why Mountcastle is still in big league camp?  He 100% should be, but it goes against the way we’ve demoted the rest of the position prospects. 

I know Davis and Trumbo our banged up, and we need to get Mancini ready for OD LF, but couldn’t another player (Nunez) cover 1st?  

What message does it send to Hays and Diaz?

Mountcastle is not in big league camp.   Read the OP — the HR was in a AAA game.   He was sent down same time as Diaz last week.  

I find it interesting who the O’s choose to bring up from minor league camp to play in the late innings.  For example, we’ve seen JC Escarra in 5 games.    Escarra played most of last year at Aberdeen after playing 12 games at Frederick in April.     It’s intetesting they would choose him so often.

Last year there was some low minors reliever they kept using and he kept doing well.   But then he struggled during the season, retired, unretired, struggled again and retired a second time, I believe.   I’ve forgotten his name now.    

1 minute ago, Frobby said:

I find it interesting who the O’s choose to bring up from minor league camp to play in the late innings.  For example, we’ve seen JC Escarra in 5 games.    Escarra played most of last year at Aberdeen after playing 12 games at Frederick in April.     It’s intetesting they would choose him so often.

Last year there was some low minors reliever they kept using and he kept doing well.   But then he struggled during the season, retired, unretired, struggled again and retired a second time, I believe.   I’ve forgotten his name now.    

Mountcastle started yesterday. 

12 minutes ago, Frobby said:

James Teague

Archived