Jose Lopez - I think the O's would claim him

wildcard

8 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

As long as he can be cleared from the roster who cares. Unlike Davis I believe Trumbo can be traded with a good start

Unfortunately there's a chance that start doesn't come until June. Trumbo feels more and more like a sunk cost who will play out the year and leave quietly. 

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

13.5M.

The O's would have to send something of value with him.

Would he get a third of that on the FA market?

I doubt he gets anything but a minor league contract next season. This could be his last year in the bigs, honestly. Dated type of player PLUS serious knee injury? 

22 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

13.5M.

The O's would have to send something of value with him.

Would he get a third of that on the FA market?

Trumbo will be lucky to get a guaranteed major league deal next off-season given his recent history with injuries, and his extremely one-dimensional skill-set.  

8 minutes ago, ThomasTomasz said:

Trumbo will be lucky to get a guaranteed major league deal next off-season given his recent history with injuries, and his extremely one-dimensional skill-set.  

He even acknowledged in an interview that he’d need to have a good season to be offered a major league deal next year.   

32 minutes ago, interloper said:

I doubt he gets anything but a minor league contract next season. This could be his last year in the bigs, honestly. Dated type of player PLUS serious knee injury? 

Could be last year for Cashner as well.  And if Davis was released he would never play another game. 

Archived