2019 Washington Nationals

OFFNY

2 hours ago, TonySoprano said:

Greinke and Corbin have been hittable this postseason, unlike the other 4.  I'd consider Sanchez 3, Corbin 4.

Corbin was dealing last night.  He got squeezed in the fourth.  Martinez and Molina were the only ones that had really good swings.  He made Goldschmidt look like Chris Davis.

I’d set it up as Scherzer, Sanchez, Strasburg, Corbin. — so Strasburg is there for game 7.  Corbin can be a Loogy in games 1, 2, 6, or 7.  Scherzer could also give an inning in game 7.

4 hours ago, O's are Legends said:

1 hour ago, Palmoripken said:

I cant really fault too much since I know that if the Orioles win the Pennant, the same will happen. Im feeling a mix of happiness for them, envy, & a little petty.

o

You can get documented proof that you were a fan of your favorite team when they were in last place.

I still have my Colts winter jacket that my older brother bought for me for Christmas in December of 1978, when I was in 8th grade. It still has the black ink stains on it from when I was a paperboy for the Reporter Dispatch (now known as the Journal News.)

And, I also have this ........

At Fenway Park

o

• 2 weeks later...