For me all that I can seem to muster enough interest in is the development in the minors

higgybaby

2 hours ago, Jagwar said:

AA-Bowie comes to Hartford in May and June. Looking forward to that. 

o

I'll come see you and the family again when you do ........ hopefully, your daughters won't be as scared of me this time.

o

14 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Yeah....

That's all yours, Luke.

I went like 200 names deep last year and ended up not knowing anything about anyone the O's picked outside of Grayson, Grenier, Knight, Neustrom, Magee, and Montgomery. I was left playing catch-up to have informed opinions, scouting reports on the others. I'm determined to do better this year and I'm going to at least double the length of my draft preference ranking. 

9 minutes ago, Luke-OH said:

I went like 200 names deep last year and ended up not knowing anything about anyone the O's picked outside of Grayson, Grenier, Knight, Neustrom, Magee, and Montgomery. I was left playing catch-up to have informed opinions, scouting reports on the others. I'm determined to do better this year and I'm going to at least double the length of my draft preference ranking. 

I look forward to your posts the most on this forum. 

2 hours ago, Luke-OH said:

I’m looking forward to you telling me what to think of these guys, because I certainly don’t intend to figure it out for myself.

5 hours ago, Luke-OH said:

I have a spreadsheet with draft prospects 500-600 names long. I'm kind of a draft degenerate.

Hard to believe you wouldn't be a valuable resource for the Os to tap.

But then, I guess your info would be proprietary and we wouldn't get to be privy to it!

Archived