August 5th @ LAA, Waters ML debut

Big Mac

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah. Nothing great, and he may get hit the more he's seen, but he's earning another look. He throws strikes. How's that for a change?

Hey, a pitcher who throws strikes! That's outstanding. Do we have more of them somewhere?! LOL :mwahaha:

57 pitches through 4 innings for Waters. Pretty efficient, and he's mixing his speeds very well tonight. In addition, he's had good poise after walking/hitting batters.

I'm not expecting anything or getting my hopes up, but i'm really happy with his start so far and it's a breath of fresh air to have a pitcher for us making his debut, and for the most part, throwing strikes. He doesn't look scared.

57 pitches through 4 innings for Waters. Pretty efficient, and he's mixing his speeds very well tonight. In addition, he's had good poise after walking/hitting batters.

I'm not expecting anything or getting my hopes up, but i'm really happy with his start so far and it's a breath of fresh air to have a pitcher for us making his debut, and for the most part, throwing strikes. He doesn't look scared.

The one thing I could say is he is looking at it like "whats the worst they can do, send me back down to the minors where I've spent 9 years?"

Archived