Adley Rutschman to start at GCL for a game or two, then to Aberdeen

MurphDogg

5 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

David Price was a thing.

Yes, you have identified the number two prospect entering 2009. Well done. It wasn't one of those years with a number one prospect and no number two prospect. Baseball America, Baseball Prospectus, Keith Law, and BaseballHQ all had Wieters number one.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Oh no!!!! Are Adley and Gunnar ever going to get to play?!?!?!?!?!  What are we going to do while we anxiously await their first professional at bats so we can analyze them to death?  

FREE ADLEY AND GUNNAR!!!!1111

Easy champ, it's a slow news day!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Aglets said:

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy...............but I'm also not saying that we can be sure that it's........NOT a conspiracy.   ;)

It's 1230 during the All-star break on a last place club that has few tradeable commodities, we honestly don't have much else to talk about! :D

• Upvote 2

Maybe Elias saw the slow start Bobby Witt Jr. is off to and was like, "Whoa, I'm not rushing my guys out there!" :D

Witt has slashed .227/.261/.227/.488 through his first 23 professional PAs in the AZ rookie league. Looks like a miss.. ;)

Of course Andrew Vaighn slashed .600/.625/.933/1.558 in his 16 warm up PAs in the AZ rookie league and is now in the Sally League hitting .308/.474/.538/1.012 in 19 PAs.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tony-OH said:

It's 1230 during the All-star break on a last place club that has few tradeable commodities, we honestly don't have much else to talk about! :D

Yeah. It would be nice if Elias had an Erik Bedard to sell off this July.

• Upvote 1

Need to know everything about the Adley and Gunnar debuts.  Everything.  What socks did they wear and are they on their way to the Hall of Fame?  How many pieces of gum did they chew?  What color bats were used?  Did they wear their pant legs high or low?  Gatorade or water?  Did anyone overhear any comments with their teammates about how they were feeling?  What did they have for breakfast?

You guys remember the OJ Simpson chase?  The coverage needs to be like that on the way to the ballpark, during the game and on their way home.  I want to know EVERYTHING.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Need to know everything about the Adley and Gunnar debuts.  Everything.  What socks did they wear and are they on their way to the Hall of Fame?  How many pieces of gum did they chew?  What color bats were used?  Did they wear their pant legs high or low?  Gatorade or water?  Did anyone overhear any comments with their teammates about how they were feeling?  What did they have for breakfast?

You guys remember the OJ Simpson chase?  The coverage needs to be like that on the way to the ballpark, during the game and on their way home.  I want to know EVERYTHING.

Well, yeah. 

I mean, imagine if Elias drafted a guy that pours his milk in a bowl first, THEN puts the cereal in!?

The monstrosity!!