VS Indians 6/30

tntoriole

Just now, SteveA said:

Very nice play by Ruiz (right after they showed the Brooksie Diving Play Bobblehead) and Ynoa is able to get through another inning.

That is such a hard throw. You have to aim almost for the foul pole to make it go to Davis.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, scOtt said:

I wish we were still good. I miss Roy.

I'm a little disappointed he's not around. I'm surprised he is one of those fairweather fans. All of us here now for the bad stuff can at least say we didn't go on vacation.

Just now, Sessh said:

I'm a little disappointed he's not around. I'm surprised he is one of those fairweather fans. All of us here now for the bad stuff can at least say we didn't go on vacation.

I'm sure he watches or at least follows it. Just no reason to sit thru a game thread. ?

1 minute ago, Sessh said:

Even at its worse, watching baseball in person or on TV is pretty much a vacation.   “That ain’t workin..play the guitar on the MTV”.  Now sometimes there are vacations that are awful experiences....lol. 

Archived