Roy Firestone Series (vs. ANGELS, 7/28)

OFFNY

2 minutes ago, Chavez Ravine said:

How can a team that has  Trout and Ohtani be this dismal to watch??

This year's Orioles are far more entertaining. How much could the Angels get back if they traded Ohtani?

I can see how some folks might think the Angels aren't trying to win.. though it's probably more just poor roster construction. Aside from those two, there's not much going on with this team.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my furious complaints about buck was that he left his pictures in too long, and he should’ve known better, he always left them in just a couple of batters too long at the beginning of the season Brandon was not doing that, and I was happy now he is doing it and I am not happy.

1 minute ago, Philip said:

One of my furious complaints about buck was that he left his pictures in too long, and he should’ve known better, he always left them in just a couple of batters too long at the beginning of the season Brandon was not doing that, and I was happy now he is doing it and I am not happy.

:noidea: SQUEEZED on that 2-0 curveball. Then a stupid pitch 3-0. His pitch count was legit to start the 6th. High 80s.

2 minutes ago, Philip said:

Have to think Hyde is pushing him due to pen issues. On a good team he isn’t going out there in the 6th.  

3 minutes ago, Philip said:

And of course the pen isn't always a better thing.........

Just now, eddie83 said:

Have to think Hyde is pushing him due to pen issues. On a good team he isn’t going out there in the 6th.  

Yeah but yesterday was an easy day and Friday was too. Shouldn’t have issues. And he had to bring in a guy with 0 outs anyway, just now it’s a tie game.

Archived