Terps are #21 in latest AP Top 25!

Greg Pappas

1 hour ago, TonySoprano said:

#25 in the coaches poll

Syracuse looked past MD to the Clemson game next week.   

Did they? Or was Maryland just that much better? I saw a much more athletic and faster team in MD.

This Temple game will be a big test for the team to prove they are for real because it will be there first game.

It's hard to watch this offense and not think they are not for real because of all the weapons in both the run game and passing game. Josh Jackson is the first legitimate QB MD has had in a long, long time. 

The defense is where my questions still are even though they only gave up 20 points to Syracuse. 

Either way, I thin they win big against Temple. I have my tickets to the Penn stat game already!

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Did they? Or was Maryland just that much better? I saw a much more athletic and faster team in MD.

This Temple game will be a big test for the team to prove they are for real because it will be there first game.

It's hard to watch this offense and not think they are not for real because of all the weapons in both the run game and passing game. Josh Jackson is the first legitimate QB MD has had in a long, long time. 

The defense is where my questions still are even though they only gave up 20 points to Syracuse. 

Either way, I thin they win big against Temple. I have my tickets to the Penn stat game already!

Agree completely.  Our D-Line and overall D needs improvement but the O looks very strong. This Temple game should be a real test, but getting a W is paramount to keeping the positive momentum moving forward.

1 minute ago, Greg Pappas said:

Agree completely.  Our D-Line and overall D needs improvement but the O looks very strong. This Temple game should be a real test, but getting a W is paramount to keeping the positive momentum moving forward.

Yep, this is where coaching will come into things. Locksley has to make sure his team doesn't start to believe the hype and overlook Temple while focusing on Penn State. First road game also will make things interesting. 

CBSSports has Temple rated #51 with Syracuse dropping to #45 and Maryland only at #25.

This should not be a push over game, but if the Maryland we saw during the first two games show up they should win.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2019 at 10:35 AM, Tony-OH said:

This is future Tony. You are being fooled! Don't be fooled. It's the same 'ol same 'ol. Don't buy those tickets! Penn State will destroy them and the only fun you will have is the tailgate. Oh, and by the way, don't get to the gate 20 minutes before the game because it will take the incompetent Terp Stadium people 45 minutes to get you through and you'll miss Penn State whooping the Terps in the 1st qtr.