Are Most MLB Players are on PED?

Maverick Hiker

Every day I'm reading about all time HR records falling. Most HR's by a team, most HR's given up by a team, most HR's by a rookie, most total HR's in MLB.

The last time there was an unexplained surge in HR like this it was when McGwire and Sosa were lighting it up, and it later turned out many of those players were on steroids which led to the HR records.

I know there have been article written about juiced baseballs, but I don't think that is the problem. Strikeouts are up too which could indicate pitchers are on PED also. 

My suspicion is that the current PEDs available to players are so sophisticated and hard to detect, that a large percentage  of current players are on the juice.  If I had to guess I'd say at least 70 percent, maybe 90 percent. The type of PED available now allows players to increase strength, bat speed, arm strength,  yet does not cause obvious unnatural muscle growth as was the case with Bonds and McGwire.