Bundy traded to Angels for Isaac Mattson, Kyle Bradish, Zach Peek, and Kyle Brnovich

MurphDogg

5 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

You are in for a rude awakening if the O's trade Mancini.  The Royals would be a laughingstock if they traded Witt Jr. for Mancini.  

Yeah .... Your right and so are the others here. But we should be able to get a top 50-100 for Mancini and some filler IMO

7 minutes ago, PeteCanes said:

I seriously doubt they will lose less than 55.  I do not care.   I like the direction of the team.  Focus on the minors, go to some of those games.  Can't remember how many times my Pops and I scoffed before Bundy started a game last year.  WHO CARES.  In it for the long run.  

So you think they will win more games without Bundy and Villar? I'll have some of what you are smoking!

24 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

Well actually I was half kidding....  I remember Villar scoring the winning run a few times and even a walk off or two. I am placing the over/under at 50 games. If they move Mancini you can probably add another 4 or 5 to that

Even though Mancini was worth about three wins last year and would probably be replaced by Mountcastle who OPS'd near .900 at Norfolk and was the IL MVP?  I don't think much of MVP trophies, but I doubt he's going to be Chris Davis bad, which is about what it would take to erase five wins from the team.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DrungoHazewood said:

Even though Mancini was worth about three wins last year and would probably be replaced by Mountcastle who OPS'd near .900 at Norfolk and was the IL MVP?  I don't think much of MVP trophies, but I doubt he's going to be Chris Davis bad, which is about what it would take to erase five wins from the team.

Maybe Elias keeps Mountcastle down all season to delay his service clock?

Just now, DrungoHazewood said:

I think they will try to hold Mountcastle back as long as possible.

I think they are planning to put as many dumpster fires as possible on the roster.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, interloper said:

Speaking of Cobb, what do you think is the possibility of moving that contract mid-season? 

Not sure why people think the chances are low. If healthy, he’s a guy who could start a playoff game for a good team. Big if, I know.

45 minutes ago, Philip said:

The only complaint that remains is the standard one that Mike is apparently prioritizing quantity over quality, and these guys were low ranked prospects in a low ranked system.

A couple weren’t ranked yet, and one had a great year and may have been ranked by the end.

1 minute ago, DrungoHazewood said:

They certainly could.  They could almost completely make up for the losses of Bundy and Villar by fielding random .650 or .700-OPSing guys at first and short.

They wont have Martin OPS was .581 and the A level SS they will pick up in the rule 5 won't be that good. Davis will be here and if they deal Mancini he probabaly starts everyday at 1B (especially early in the season). Bundy's replacement almost certainly will have negative value

Just now, Roll Tide said:

They wont have Martin OPS was .581 and the A level SS they will pick up in the rule 5 won't be that good. Davis will be here and if they deal Mancini he probabaly starts everyday at 1B (especially early in the season). Bundy's replacement almost certainly will have negative value

What is keeping them from having Martin out there?