Farewell OH

Luke-OH

6 hours ago, Luke-OH said:

I never thought I’d be writing this, but I’ve accepted a position as a Scouting Analyst Consultant with the Orioles.

I’m keeping my day job and working with the team on a part-time basis, but I obviously won’t be able to publicly discuss players anymore. 

Thanks to everyone here for their encouragement and for everyone who disagreed with me or asked for an explanation, you all helped me improve as an analyst. 

I’m going to do my absolute best to try and help the Orioles get back on top in any way I can. 

~Luke

Awesome Luke Good Luck!!!

• Upvote 1

Congratulations @Luke-OH!!! Your passion shines through in all you have done here, and I am sure it will be the same with the Orioles. It isn’t a surprise that you were snapped up by a forward thinking organization. I am pleased that it is the Orioles. Well deserved, sir. You made the OH a better place. Best of luck!

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Luke-OH said:

And like I said before, thanks to everyone I’ve interacted with here.

Luke, I haven't interacted with you because I'm mainly just a lurker here. But I do want you to know that I've thoroughly enjoyed your amazing insights and I'm extremely happy for you and wish you all the best!

• Upvote 1