MLB Worst Defender at every position

Redskins Rick

14 minutes ago, DrungoHazewood said:

She is and it's horrible.  For years she's been the Hangout's designated famous hot woman we'd do anything for, and now she's old and if we pick someone younger as her replacement we just look like creepy old men.

I am a creepy old men, I remember Milano before she was a teenager on TV and then growing into a full grown woman. She ticked her TV daddy off, when she went topless in an R-rated movie.

While there was 100 slides, it wasnt click bait, and they listed the player and what they had done to earn that reward, granted, it would have been nicer to scroll and not click through.

49 minutes ago, DrungoHazewood said:

She is and it's horrible.  For years she's been the Hangout's designated famous hot woman we'd do anything for, and now she's old and if we pick someone younger as her replacement we just look like creepy old men.

She aged a heck of a lot better than Rose McGowan.  Whenever I see these links for "You won't believe how person x looks now".  I just google image search their name with 2020 added to the search.  

20 hours ago, DrungoHazewood said:

What a horrific article.  If you want to call it that.  If you clicked all the way to the end you deserve some kind of perverse medal for enduring pain for no apparent reason.

And it's interesting to note that there were no terrible defenders prior to about 1995.  Or at least not among the catchers and a few first basemen, which is as far as I got. (In reality almost all of the worst MLB defenders of all time would have played over 100 years ago.)

Also, with any list of worst Major Leaguers there should be a huge caveat: these are the worst defensive players who were allowed to play this position in the major leagues after having been selected as one of the very best overall players in youth baseball, high school, college and the minors.  Except for maybe the guys at first and left field, they were all chosen by their teams to play this position despite the option of moving them down to an easier position or DHing them, meaning that their team's assessment of their abilities was that playing them there was better for the team than doing something else.  The teams that played Ed Taubensee or Ryan Doumit at catcher were doing so because they believed that was the most productive alignment of their teams.

For example, Jason Giambi would have been dozens of runs worse than the worst actual shortstop per season, if he'd been allowed to play shortstop.  Jim Palmer would likely have been the worst fielding second baseman in baseball, far below anyone on this list.  Mark Trumbo is probably a -60 CFer.

I warned you.

17 hours ago, atomic said:

She aged a heck of a lot better than Rose McGowan.  Whenever I see these links for "You won't believe how person x looks now".  I just google image search their name with 2020 added to the search.  

You mean you aren't into "non-binary" 46 year olds with shaved heads?